Please know we are doing everything within our power to keep our service operating as usual during the outbreak of the coronavirus, whilst adhering to Government guidance. However, this does mean all our staff are now based at home for the foreseeable future.
We are inviting enquiries from people interested in fostering to join one of our monthly fostering information events. At our event you will learn more about the fostering application process and how we make sure our foster carers are matched with the right child or children for their family – so that everyone thrives. Our friendly fostering team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
You will also hear about:
- the vulnerable children in need of fostering
- the different types of fostering
- the fostering assessment process
- the role of a foster carer
- Diagrama's comprehensive support service
- why Diagrama is the fostering agency for you
Each online event will start with a brief presentation, with foster carers sharing their experiences and an opportunity to ask questions. The events will last up to 2 hours and take place via Zoom.