Fostering a child can have a life-long impact on everyone involved. As we support our foster carers on that journey we adopt the following values:
- We’re committed - Our foster carers receive excellent training and we ensure they are fully prepared for their role, with realistic expectations, able to offer a positive, stable and nurturing environment. Our committed approach extends to our foster carers who stick by their foster children, even when times are tough.
- We offer support every step of the way – We know fostering can be challenging - that’s why we provide comprehensive, round-the-clock support. No problem is ever too small and our foster carers never need feel on their own.
- We’re passionate – We aim to achieve the best outcomes for children, with our team often going beyond the call of duty. This is reflected in our retention rates, our Ofsted report and our impressive educational achievement record.
- We strive for excellence – We know that to offer a service of excellence, with outstanding outcomes, our learning is never done. We believe in working collaboratively, sharing best practice and investing in the development of our exceptional team, providing expert training and support.
- We invest our funds responsibly - As part of the charity Diagrama Foundation, we ensure our funds are used where it matters the most – directing any ‘surplus’ into supporting our foster carers and ensuring the child or young person receives excellent care.
- We only recruit the best - Our robust vetting process ensures we recruit the most dedicated foster carers for society’s most vulnerable children. After all, it’s the least they deserve. We welcome enquiries from people from all walks of life and with a wide range of experiences.